UUP representatives will be at the Upstate campus for three meetings on Thursday, June 21st.
The times and locations are as follows:
- 8:00 AM – Downtown Campus, NAB 4th Flr
- 11:30 AM – Community General Board Room
- 2:30 PM – Downtown Campus, NAB 4th Flr
Highlights of the tentative agreement include:
▪ 2 percent salary increases each year of the contract, retroactive to July 2016;
▪ Inclusion of the state’s Family Paid Leave provision in UUP’s contract—making it New York’s first public-sector union to negotiate the policy;
▪ Beginning in 2019, a minimum starting salary for part-time academics at SUNY state-operated campuses for each three-credit course they teach;
▪ A new compensation provision that establishes on-base funds, allowing UUP to address salary compression and inequity at campuses statewide;
▪ The reestablishment of on-base discretionary salary income increases;
▪ Provisions to address hospital on-call and holiday pay; and
▪ Access to a yearly grant to help members pay for their child’s education at a SUNY state-operated campuses.
Do you still have questions regarding the contract: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org